Fair Dates: TBA
Fair Organizers: Nick Kendell, Harry Deelman
The Bangkok-March Fair is organized by Nick Kendell and Harry Deelman. This Fair is particularly appropriate for teachers who find Bangkok accessible and for whom the March timing is convenient.
In the world of international education, recruiting has become a year-round process. With lots of jobs still unfilled, the Bangkok Fair in March is a convenient location for educators and international schools to connect later in the recruiting season. Candidates still looking in March, or candidates who have made a late decision to search for a new position, can do well at this Fair by being in the right place at the right time.
With roughly 20 schools and 100 candidates in attendance, this Fair is a small event, with a majority of schools coming from Asia. Its comfortable size provides plenty of opportunities for schools and educators to find the right match. Located in the heart of downtown Bangkok at NIST International School, recruiters and candidates are able to experience a great job Fair, as well as Thailand’s rich culture.
All Search Associates registered candidates, of all nationalities and all standard specialist fields in schools, are welcome to request invitations to attend the Bangkok-March Fair.
Interested recruiters/schools, please contact Nick Kendell or request an invitation through your dashboard.
Candidates must be registered with a branch of Search Associates if they wish to attend the Bangkok-March Recruitment fair.
- Candidates who are already registered and ACTIVE with Search Associates should notify their Search sponsor of their interest in this fair and request an invitation.
- Candidates who have been registered with Search Associates in the past should re-register with the same associate and request an invitation to this fair.
- Candidates who are new to Search and wish to attend the Bangkok-March Fair:
Please look first at the region in which you live and register with the associate responsible for the region; If you are international (living outside of the US, UK, Canada, Australia/New Zealand), you may register with the following:
- Nick Kendell – Candidates with limited or no IB experience and who are open to IB and non-IB positions should register with Nick Kendell
- Harry Deelman – Candidates with IB experience, (PYP, MYP, and/or DP) and aiming at an IB job in an IB school should register with Harry Deelman.
Invitations for this fair must be requested by the candidate and are issued by the Associate with whom the candidate has registered.