Why choose Search Associates?
Since 1990, Search Associates has assisted over 32,000 primary and secondary administrators, teachers, counselors, librarians and interns find jobs in hundreds of international schools around the world. We work tirelessly to provide a wide variety of benefits to our fully-registered candidates, including, but not limited to the following:
- Personalized service: Direct and easy access to your Senior Associate and their team, who will assist you throughout the entire process of finding a job overseas. Whatever your needs may be, we are here to support you.
- Access to our comprehensive database: You will have access to our online database, which has detailed information about more than 650 schools that are registered with us, including job openings, salaries, benefits, enrollment and other important information. To view the comprehensive list of schools registered with us, please Visit Our Schools.
- Candidate dashboard page: Once you are activated, you will have a designated dashboard page to manage your communications with schools, manage current job openings, search for specific positions, connect easily with your Associate, and much more.
- Daily communication of new job openings: You will receive an e-mail each day listing job openings posted during the past 24 hours that match the teaching preferences, which you listed on your online application.
- Contact schools directly: You will have the ability to contact schools directly through the database upon notification of an opening in one of your listed preferences.
- Schools can view your online profile: Registered schools searching for administrators/teachers or interns will have access to your profile (which will include your online application and confidential references). They can also directly email you through our web site to set up an interview or ask for additional information.
- Invitation to a job fair: You will be eligible to receive an invitation to one or more of our twelve unique and exciting job fairs. Please note that early fairs (November through February), fill up quickly, so it would be in your best interest to complete your file well ahead of a scheduled fair date.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to read our FAQ section on the site to learn more about the application process, invitations to our job fairs, fees, and much more!
Click here to get started!