In the last 22 years, Search Associates has connected thousands of outstanding candidates with hundreds of the best international schools around the world. We have become the world's premier international school recruiting agency, having been directly involved in assisting over 17,000 primary and secondary administrators, teachers and interns to find jobs. We believe that our success as the largest international school recruitment organization is the result of our long history of hard work and close partnership with the schools and candidates we serve.
Our Senior Associates and Consultants have a total of over 300 years of experience working in the international school community. As former Administrators, School Heads, and teachers, our team understands every aspect of school operations and we continually strive provide each school with outstanding support and personalized attention.
Our unparalleled depth of experience, knowledge, and thoroughness is integral to our commitment assisting schools in the following areas: Recruiting, Head of School/Administrative Searches, as well as Board Consulting and training. We also provide, through our web site, advertising opportunities which reach an exceedingly large audience people interested in international education.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Access to our comprehensive database which contains confidential references and extensive information about each candidate.
- The ability to email each candidate directly through our web site to request an interview or require additional information.
- The ability to post vacancies on our web site, which automatically generates an e-mail to those candidates whose teaching preferences match the advertised openings.
- Providing all candidates access to every school profile, containing information about the school, its location, hiring preferences, vacancies, enrollment breakdown, benefit packages, salary, and much more.
- Providing candidates the opportunity to directly e-mail any school through our web site if they are interested in an advertised opening.
- The ability to meet and interview candidates directly at one of our recruitment fairs, or to interview them by Skype or phone.
- The ability to post an advertisement for a Head of School or administrative position and/or a school banner on the public side of our web site so that it will be widely accessible as many as 50,000 unique visitors and potential candidates who visit our site each month.
- Providing easy access to all Senior Associates to inquire about a specific candidate they represent or to request help in finding a candidate for a specific opening.
- Providing a wide range of Board and Administrative consulting services.