November 15 - 17, 2019
Fair Organizer: Ray Sparks
The 9th annual Search Associates Leadership and selective Teacher Recruitment Fair, will be held November 15th to 17th, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand. This year's fair includes experienced and first-time administrators (principals, associate/vice principals), as well as Coordinators (PYP, MYP, IB) Counselors, Librarians and Athletic Directors.
Specialists (Art, Music, PE, IT, Drama, French, Mandarin and Early Childhood), teaching couples and selected teacher candidates with AP or IB experience are encouraged to attend.
This fair is limited to 50 schools and 200 candidates to allow ample time for extended interviews over a two-day period.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Ray Sparks, Senior Associate
Search Associates is hosting its 9th annual Leadership Recruitment Fair in Bangkok, November 15th-17th, 2019. Leadership candidates includes experienced and first time principals, associates / vice principals, coordinators (IB, MYP,PYP), Counselors, Librarians, Athletic Directors are encouraged to register.
We have expanded the fair to include selected teacher candidates with IB and or AP experience, teaching couples with various teachables, Specialists (Art, Music, PE, IT, Drama, French, Mandarin and Early Childhood) are also encouraged to attend. This fair is not suitable for single elementary, english, humanities or history candidates unless part of a teaching couple.
Why should you attend? For schools wanting to hire early on in the recruiting season, this is a great opportunity to interview both administrative and teacher candidates. This fair will be limited to 50 schools and 200 candidates to ensure there is ample opportunity for extended interviewing. There will be information sessions on selective topics, informative panel discussion, as well as, school presentations. There will be two days for interviewing individual candidates, where recruiters will be able to develop a "shortlist" of administrative and teacher candidates for further review or even make offers. Last year we had over "500 %" increase in job offers at the fair.
Organizer: Ray Sparks
Dates: November 15th - 17th, 2019 (Arrival in Bangkok on the evening of November 14th is recommended, check out on November 17th or 18th)
On site registration will take place in the morning on Friday, November 15th at NIST International School. The fair will end on Sunday, November 17th at 3pm. This day will consist of interviews only. Please 'check out' at the Search Office before 5 pm.
Please note that both candidates and schools MUST be registered online before November 12th, 2019.
There is a cancellation date to receive a full refund Nov.12th for candidates and Nov. 4th for schools.
Venue: NIST International School Soi 15 Sukhumvit, Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
How to apply for a place as a Recruiter at the Leadership Recruitment Fair
- Contact Ray Sparks to request an invitation at RSparks@searchassociates.com
- Once your invitation has been confirmed, register your school's vacancies on the school profile and update information about your school and its hiring policies on the Search Associates school's database.
- Schools may cancel their fair registration by November 4th, 2019 to receive a full refund. The last date for school registration is November 12th, 2019. Schools are not eligible for a refund after November 4th.
How to apply for a place as a candidate at the Leadership Recruitment Fair
- Candidate invitations will be sent out as of August 16th 2019. If you are already an active member of Search Associates, please contact your Senior Associate. If you are not yet a member of Search Associates, please contact Ray Sparks at RSparks@searchassociates.com.
- Candidates may register up until November 12th 2019, unless the fair is full before this date.
- Candidates may cancel their fair registration by November 11th, 2019 to not be considered the first fair free included in a candidate's registration.
Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
47 Sukhumvit 15, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toei Nuea, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand
Please visit the 'Hotel and Event Information' tab, located on the top left hand side of the screen for a direct link to receive the discounted rate at the hotel. We strongly recommend that hotel reservations be made EARLY.
The majority of the interviews will be conducted at NIST International School, unless prearranged interviews are scheduled prior to the sign up. (PLEASE NOTE: no offers may be made at that time. Firm offers can ONLY be made after the sign up session on Saturday morning).
Ray Sparks, Senior Associate