November 16 - 18, 2018
NIST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, THAILAND
Fair Organizer: Ray Sparks
This fair is tailor-made for recruiters to have a high level of interaction with the administrative and teacher candidates pool due to the intimate size of the fair by keeping the attendance numbers to a maximum 50 schools and 200 candidates.Through the scheduling of a series of events with recruiters and candidates, as well as two days for interviewing individual candidates, recruiters will be able to develop a "shortlist" of candidates for further review or even make offers at the fair.
Looking forward to having you join us in Bangkok.
Ray and the Leadership Team
Search Associates is holding its annual Leadership recruitment fair We are excited having expanded the fair to include selected teacher candidates with IB and or AP experience, Math and Sciences along with teaching couples with various teaching experience. This resulted in a 40% increase in the number of candidates attending and 45% increase of candidate placements.
Why should you attend? For schools wanting to hire early on in the recruiting season, this is a good opportunity to interview both administrative and teacher candidates. This fair will be limited to 50 schools and 200 candidates to ensure there is ample opportunity for extended interviewing. There will be information sessions on selective topics, as well as school presentations on Friday and Saturday. Through the scheduling of a series of events with recruiters and candidates, as well as two days for interviewing individual candidates, recruiters will be able to develop a "shortlist" of administrative and teacher candidates for further review or even make offers at the fair.
Organizer: Ray Sparks
Dates: November 16th - 18th, 2018 (Arrival in Bangkok on the evening of November 15th is recommended, check out on November 18th or 19th)
On site registration will take place in the morning on Friday, November 16th at NIST International School. The fair will end on Sunday, November 18th at 5pm. This day will consist of interviews only. Please 'check out' at the Search Office before 5 pm.
Please note that candidates MUST be registered online before November 12th, 2018 and schools MUST be registered online before November 11th, 2018.
There is a cancellation date to receive a full refund Nov.9th for candidates and Nov.3rd for schools.
Venue: NIST International School Soi 15 Sukhumvit, Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
How to apply for a place as a Recruiter at the Leadership Recruitment Fair
- Contact Ray Sparks to request an invitation at RSparks@searchassociates.com
- Once your invitation has been confirmed, register your school's vacancies on the school profile and update information about your school and its hiring policies on the Search Associates schools database.
- Schools may cancel their fair registration by November 3rd, 2019 to receive a full refund. The last date for school registration is November12th, 2019. Schools are not eligible for a refund after November 3rd.
How to apply for a place as a candidate at the Leadership Recruitment Fair
- Candidate invitations will be sent out as of August 16th 2019. If you are already an active member of Search Associates, please contact your Senior Associate. If you are not yet a member of Search Associates, please contact Ray Sparks at RSparks@searchassociates.com.
- Candidates may register up until November 12th 2019, unless the fair is full before this date.
- Candidates may cancel their fair registration by November 8th, 2019 to not be considered the first fair free included in a candidate's registration.
Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
47 Sukhumvit 15, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toei Nuea, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand
Please visit the 'Hotel and Event Information' tab, located on the top left hand side of the screen for a direct link to receive the discounted rate at the hotel.
The majority of the interviews will be conducted at NIST International School, unless prearranged interviews are scheduled prior to the sign up. (PLEASE NOTE: no offers may be made at that time. Firm offers can ONLY be made after the sign up session on Saturday morning). We strongly recommend that hotel reservations be made EARLY.