< Back to Leadership Vacancies
Appointed - Applications are no longer being accepted
Dec 1, 2015
Aug 1, 2016
Saudi Aramco Expatriate Schools (SAES) is a well-established American curriculum school owned and operated by Saudi Aramco that opened its doors in 1945 as a one-room schoolhouse. Today, the district is comprised of six schools in four beautiful residential communities that enroll close to 4,000 expatriate children representing more than 60 nationalities. Employees of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company enjoy a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, generous vacation schedule, and a family-friendly lifestyle.
SAES strives to be a preeminent school system where students achieve their maximum potential in a culture of continuous improvement. In support of this vision, SAES is seeking highly qualified, accomplished, passionate, and collaborative educators who love to work with children, aspire to learn and grow, and be eager to embark on a life-changing opportunity.
Education and Professional Certifications:
Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in education and hold North American certification or licensure in school administration.
A minimum of six years of full-time experience in a pre-K-12 school setting is required, of which a minimum of two years would have been dedicated to school administration and the balance to classroom teaching.
Proficiency in spoken and written English is required. Knowledge of Arabic is desirable. International school experience and professional membership is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of building principals, SAES assistant principals provide direct supervision for student personnel, facility utilization and maintenance, student transportation, scheduling, and school life. As well, assistant principals ensure critical support for the implementation of policy, programs, instructional practices, management processes, and continuous school improvement planning. Assistant principals also serve as acting principal during the principal’s absence. Among other essential responsibilities, assistant principals:
- Hold colleagues to high standards of citizenship, professional performance, student academic achievement, and personal growth
- Create a positive, safe, and engaging school environment and contributes to a positive professional school climate and culture
- Monitor and evaluate school-wide operations to ensure alignment with established Company, school, accreditation standards, policies and practices
- Manage student behavior and overall reporting of student learning progress
- Serve on Student Services Team and monitor ongoing implementation of Student Services program
- Assist in the development of the master calendar, school schedule, teacher-parent conferences, activity calendar, and professional meeting plan
- Administer school activity program and student transportation
- Plan and implement school safety program
- Coordinate the use and maintenance of school facilities, management of ongoing facility inspections, completion of work orders, and planning/supervision of facility improvement
- Partner closely with the Principal and perform all assigned managerial functions
Salary and Benefits
Salary is competitive
As one of the world’s largest fully integrated energy enterprises, Saudi Aramco not only looks for individuals who can meet its expectations but for those individuals who can exceed them. Our intent is to become the world’s leading integrated energy company by 2020, and to accomplish our goals, we want and encourage you to Dream Big. The professional rewards at Saudi Aramco are amazing, but so too are the lifestyle and benefits.
Contact Information: Nicole Hopkins @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: If you apply for this position, please inform the school and us (Admin@searchassociates.com) that you saw the notice on the Search Associates website.