This last recruiting season, Search Associates set an all-time record by assisting 2,925 educators find jobs in international schools around the world making us the most successful international recruitment organization! We also have to recognize that an increasing number of connections between our schools and candidates occur because of our website. We’ve received much praise from recruiters and candidates telling us how much they value our current website that was launched merely 2 years ago. But when we see obvious ways to make candidates' and schools' lives easier, we take action. Therefore, we are launching a new searchassociates.com website on Tuesday, September 3rd. Not only will the new site have a fresh, clean look but we are making other improvements as well.
What will you see?
- New color pallet
- Larger buttons and tabs optimized for touch devices
- Information consolidate to candidate/school dashboards
- Saved searches take you directly to position matches
- Easy access to your job fair information
- Quick and easy access to information necessary to your job search/recruitment efforts
- Improved Pre-Screening process
- Multiple school user accounts
When asked, Web Developer Rob Snyder commented:
"We are shortening paths to important information and consolidating quite a bit of pages into one, all encompassing dashboard. I'm very pleased with the new site and expect it to make things easier for everyone."
Search Associates will continue to improve the website by listening, as always, to suggestion and comments from our member schools and to the thousands of educators currently registered with us.