February 5 - 8, 2021
Fair Organizer: Jessica D. Magagna
Our long standing Cambridge fair now moves to a virtual platform! Schools can expect to see a large pool of exceptional educators and candidates can expect to see a substantial school list representing many countries from around the world.
The Cambridge fair has now gone virtual! Schools and candidates who are active members are welcome to request an invitation directly through their dashboards. This will be an exciting event, offering many opportunities for job seekers and school recruiters, and will span across all time zones! No travel necessary.
The Cambridge fair is considered the flagship fair of Search Associates due to 30 years of success for both schools and candidates alike. The fair attracts a wide variety of schools from all regions of the world as well as strong and highly qualified educators. Schools and candidates must be active Search Associates members in order to attend.
Candidates interested in attending should first review the criteria below to see if this fair is the right fit. If not, please browse our fair page or reach out to your Associate for guidance:
- Most suitable for experienced educators with 2 or more years’ FT experience
- Candidates with teaching certification/license preferred but not mandatory
- All grade levels, specialist fields and curriculum experience welcome
- Appropriate for all educators including leadership candidates
- Open to both experienced international and domestic educators
- Intern candidates encouraged to attend (contact Diana Kerry for information)
More information will become available in the coming weeks, including a detailed schedule of events, so please visit our fair page again. Stay tuned...