January 22 - 23, 2022
Fair Organizer: Jessica D. Magagna
Cambridge 2022 GLOBAL Job Fair
Thank you for visiting our Cambridge Fair job fair page. Search Associates is deeply committed to resuming our in-person fairs if we are able to do so safely, and effectively. Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide an in-person Cambridge fair in 2022 and so, we have moved this fair to a virtual platform.
We expect to attract a good number of schools from around the world as well as a large number of highly qualified educators. Our virtual fair platform has seen some improvements since last year, adding more personalized interactions between candidates and schools, improved messaging and scheduling tools. We hope to "see" you there!
All Search sponsored job fairs are by invitation only for those candidates, and schools, who are fully registered and active. This ensures that our member candidates and schools are getting to the right fair that is best suited for their experience, job search and recruitment needs. Registered candidates can request an invitation to this fair after September 1, 2021 directly from their candidate dashboard. Invitations for our member schools will be available August 15, 2021.
Please note that in order to better manage our fairs, in particular our virtual fairs, we are capping the number of attendees so that we can provide better support to both our member schools and candidates in attendance. To that end, we expect our virtual fairs to fill up quickly, and sometimes quite suddenly, and with little warning. Therefore, if you are interested in attending one of our fairs, we ask that you please keep this in mind. Thank you.
Criteria for Attendance:
We intend to follow the high standards our Cambridge fair is known for and have outlined below the criteria that will help both schools and candidates choose appropriately:
- For all member schools from around the world offering any curriculum
- Schools seeking intern candidates
- Seeking both domestic and internationally-experienced educators with teaching credentials
- Highly experienced educators with 2 or more years' full-time k-12 experience in the subject(s) for which they are applying. Current teaching experience strongly preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a valid teaching certification/license.
- Note: Because this fair is a U.S based fair, many, but not all, international schools attending will offer US curiculum making candidates who hold US teaching certification more competitive.
- All grade levels, specialist fields and curriculum experience welcome
- Appropriate for all educators including leadership candidates
- Open to both experienced international and domestic educators
- Intern candidates encouraged to attend (contact Diana Kerry for information)
In the following weeks, months, we will be adding more information to this page so please check back. If you are a candidate and have any questions about this fair, please contact your Senior Associate directly and they would be happy to help. Member schools can contact Jessica Magagna if interested in an invitation or have any questions.
If you are not a member candidate, and are interested in attending, Get Started Now!