February 10 - 11, 2024
MARRIOTT HOTEL EATON CENTRE, TORONTO, ONTARIO
Fair Organizer: Gary MacPhie
the toronto search fair, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY
We are excited to be partnering with QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY for the Toronto Fair. Queen's, renowned for its longstanding presence in international education through its Queen's Fair (otherwise known as TORF) is now joining Search Associates to make the Toronto Search Fair the premier international teacher recruiting event in Canada. Read the official announcement.
THE TORONTO SEARCH FAIR WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY FEBRUARY 10TH AND SUNDAY FEBRUARY 11TH, 2024 AT THE MARRIOTT HOTEL EATON CENTRE IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO.
This Fair is open to all certified teachers in all subjects and grade levels, including leadership candidates. Previous international teaching experience is an advantage but not required. Newly qualified teachers or soon-to-be certified teachers (B.Ed students graduating in 2024) are also welcome.
We anticipate most candidates will come from Canada or the bordering US states, but ALL candidates from ALL countries are welcome!
Registered schools will come from all regions of the world and are expecting to meet and interview with qualified Search candidates.
The Toronto Search Fair is:
- Open to all Search schools worldwide, offering any curriculum, including Canadian, American, British, Australian or International Baccalaureate (IB) curricula.
- Open to all candidates worldwide, in all subjects and all grade levels
- Previous international experience not required
- Leadership/Administrator candidates are welcome to attend.
- New teaching graduates and teachers with limited years of experience are also encouraged to register.
- Candidates must have an active Search profile to request an invitation and register for the Fair.
- Note: Search Associates does not represent any schools in Canada, so candidates hoping to find a teaching position in Canada should not register for this fair.
Why Attend the Toronto Search Fair?
- In-Person Interviews: Meet school recruiters face-to-face for impactful interviews
- Efficiency: Condense your job search and secure multiple interviews over the weekend
- Networking: Build a global network of like-minded educators and educational professionals
- Real-Time Support: Get guidance and support from experienced Associates during the Fair
If you are already registered with Search, please contact your Senior Associate for an invitation to the Fair. If you are not yet registered with Search Associates, please email me at for information on joining Search Associates and participating in the Toronto Search Fair.
Gary MacPhie, Fair Organizer and Senior Associate