< Back to Leadership Vacancies
Dec 19, 18
Jan 31, 19
International School Moshi provides a world-class education through a challenging international curriculum in a dynamic environment. We are committed to developing balanced global citizens who are empowered to act responsibly in a complex world.
International School Moshi
Deputy Head of Campus – Arusha
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The post holder will have responsibility throughout the school, from Early Childhood to IB Diploma, for the ongoing:
- Organisation and management of teaching and learning
- Oversight of the curriculum through the programme coordinators
- Pastoral and welfare concerns, including disciplinary issues, of students.
The Deputy Head of Campus will be supported in this role by the Head of Campus and Director.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A commitment to the holistic education of children and young people,
- A feeling of excitement about working in a school that is going through a period of change,
- An appreciation of what it means to work in a boarding school and a willingness to embrace all that a boarding school brings,
- An excellent understanding of the educational programmes offered by the International Baccalaureate,
- The ability to lead and work collaboratively with a talented team of teachers, administrators, and other school personnel,
- A proven track record in educational leadership.
Please submit, as a single attachment, a letter of application, statement of educational philosophy (not exceeding one page)and your curriculum vitae including a minimum of three professional referees to Anna Marsden, Director at email@example.com. Please be informed that applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and that the Search Committee will close the selection process should the right candidate be found.
Please visit the school website at https://www.ismoshi.org for more information about the school.
Attention: If you apply for this position, please inform the school and us (Admin@searchassociates.com) that you saw the notice on the Search Associates website.