< Back to Leadership Vacancies
Aug 30, 22
Oct 30, 22
Secondary School Principal
Starting August 2023
Nanjing International School (NIS) is a leading non-profit Pre-K to 12 international IB World school. Founded in 1992, we are the oldest international school in Nanjing and the first IB Continuum School in China.
Nanjing International School is searching for a new Principal to lead our Secondary School as Ruth Clarke is leaving NIS after 12 successful years.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic, supportive, and positive school where the focus is on helping our students unlock and achieve their potential. We are an inclusive learning community where all our students are valued as individuals. Our school is a very happy place where we live and breathe our mission of inspiring international mindedness, personal excellence, and creative thinking.
Learn More About the Position and Our School
View the full details of the position here.
Interested candidates are asked to supply the following documents, compiled into one PDF document and sent to our School Director, Laurie McLellan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Curriculum Vitae / Résumé (no more than two pages)
- Statement of Educational Philosophy and Leadership style (combined in one page)
- Contact details for at least three referees, one of whom must be current Head of School (no open references please)
- Hyperlinks to online presence in any professional capacity such as websites, blogs, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- Any additional information that candidates wish to submit should be sent as a separate pdf document
Deadline for application is October 30, 2022. We will follow up with any suitable candidates on receipt of their application.